We are seeking a forward thinking and dynamic Commissioning Engineer with knowledge within oil and gas construction. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Norway. This has potential to be a Hybrid position.
This is a contract position for an initial 12 month period, with the potential to extend. Your expertise will play a crucial role in this prestigious gas field project located in the North Sea. Join us in Verdal, Norway, and be part of an exhilarating journey encompassing engineering, procurement, construction, and installation of complete wellhead platforms.
Due to the size of the project we encourage applications from both those candidates with a couple of years experience as well as those with 10+ years.
- Follow up of completion activities.
- Prepare and maintain commissioning plans to coordinate all activities to ensure successful project delivery.
- Drive the testing and inspection process, identifying and resolving issues to ensure quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively with suppliers and subcontractors for compliance.
- Ensure quality systems and health and safety aspects are assessed, planned and followed up.
- Prepare for the hand over and completion of acceptance certificates.
- Provide technical reports and suggested improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, with a strong background in commissioning in large scale projects (ideally in oil and gas construction).
- Confident to use own initiative.
- Display impeccable attention to detail and superb organisational abilities, effectively managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels. Being able to speak Norwegian would be an advantage.
- Showcase a strong grasp of health, safety, and environmental regulations within the oil and gas industry.
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile project with a highly respected global company with opportunities for the future.
- Accommodation and travel taken care off.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates for over 40 years. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.
3.4 u Inspection Engineer
Steward with FWP