We are seeking to join a reputable operator in Angola (Luanda) who supply offshore Supply vessels. With a focus on the West African market you will have full operational control of the business reporting to the management team.
In this newly appointed role, you will play a pivotal role in collaborating with commercial management, to maintain current key clients, developing new business opportunities, leading by example. You will be well connected having worked in Angola and knowing the industry. If you are excited by the opportunity of this new role APPLY NOW
- Operational Planning and Performance – identify new business opportunities, driving client satisfaction, hitting financial targets, ensuring all legal requirements are fulfilled, strengthening brand image and upholding company objectives.
- Technical knowledge – providing technical support in the preparation of tenders, offering guidance, outlining solutions, creating plans to ensure current market knowledge across surrounding countries.
- Be a collaborative communicator, who is a strong team player confident with respectfully working at all levels to in-house teams, senior management and external parties.
- Lead and manage all personnel, working closely with HR, developing and building a team.
- Commercial acumen to ensure a healthy balance sheet. Preparing yearly budgets, monthly client account management to chase any outstanding payments and reduce costs.
- A strong advocate for health and safety, ensuring all processes and procedures are followed, attending meetings and preparing reports.
- To report and present confidently back to the board on all performance and accounting matters.
- Flexibility and drive to get stuck in and get the job completed – leading by example.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business management, international business or equivalent experience.
- Min of at least 5 years' of experience in the oil/shipping sectors with direct responsibility of sales/marketing and operations.
- Preferable leadership experience in managing and growing a successful team.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Portuguese (for Angola).
- Familiarity with local legislations and laws.
- Excellent computer ability.
- Legal rights to work in Angola.
- An exciting opportunity to create a legacy in this growing company.
- A supportive management structure.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Discretionary bonus available
- Full medical Insurance
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.