We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global energy company with a rich history of powering the world and a commitment to sustainability and innovation. As they continue to expand, they are now committed to setting up operations in Melbourne, Australia.
We are seeking a highly qualified, experienced and driven Finance Director to lead the financial management efforts in this new office at a very exciting time.
- Provide strategic financial leadership and direction for the Australian business.
- Manage all aspects of accounting to include but not limited to: AP, AR, Banks, Payroll, Inventory and Fixed Assets, M&A.
- Oversee financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to ensure optimal financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with Australian tax laws and regulations, as well as international financial reporting standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business growth and operational excellence.
- Manage financial risk and drive financial efficiency initiatives.
- Lead and develop a high-performing finance team.
- Engage with external stakeholders and auditors.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company's global financial strategy.
- Reporting and working closely with the global management team.
- Experience: A minimum of 12 years of experience in financial management, with at least 5 years in a similar senior finance leadership position.
- Local Knowledge: Strong exposure to Australian tax and regulations, as well as familiarity with local GAAP and IFRS.
- International Experience: A background working with international companies and multicultural business environments.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of the power and utility business is highly desirable.
- Big 4 Experience: Ideally, prior experience working for one of the "Big 4" firms in areas such as audit, tax, and assurance.
- Education: A Degree or Master's in Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Professional Qualifications: Preferred qualifications include CFA, CMA, CA, or ACCA certifications.
- Legal right to work in Australia.
Whats in it for me?
- An excellent package
- An opportunity to join a global organisation and make your mark
- A forward thinking and growth culture business
Make a change today for tomorrows future.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience. APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates for over 40 years. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across the Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what other opportunities we have.
ROV Sub Engineer