We are seeking a Head of Financial Advisor & Project Finance for a globally renoun energy organisation. Based in Doha, you will be within the Head Office of this reputable company who continue to grow across the world.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading all financial advisory activities for the company, establishing a robust investment governance framework (inc. policies & procedures, investment screening, evaluation & authorisation). You will have experience within Energy/Renewable projects. This role is reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working very closely with the business development team. It is an exciting time to join this organisation.
- All Financial Advisory duties - Developing robust project finance frameworks, and investment authorisation opportunities. Evolving internal capabilities for business evaluation and activities.
- Leading the companies structured financial activities to meet funding requirements - working with equity partners and identifying optimal debt structuring recommendations.
- Be a collaborative, conducting detailed analysis across the business and senior team.
- Excellent Communicator who confidently coordinates all financial analysis in support of investment opportunities.
- As a highly organised person with an exceptional eye for detail.
- A mindset for continious benchmarking and the need for change.
- An ability to build trust and effective personal relationships - working in a team in a fast moving environment.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity.
- To stay abreast of the latest trends/tendencies on financial evaluation, financing structuring and relevant domestic and international financial markets.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance / Business Administration from a recognised university.
- Professional qualification CFA
- Min of 8-10 years' of experience in finance advisory/projects with at least 5 in a similar position of responsibility.
- Min of 5 years exposure to global power / renewable sectors.
- Fluent in verbal and written English - Strong experience in documentation analysis, review and reporting.
- Exposure to international companies with large complexity to multicultural environments.
- Excellent knowledge and exposure to Qatar or other Gulf regions and the financial advisory space.
- A self reliant drive with great determination in achieving results.
- Working with this global organisation with opportunities for the future.
- The chance to work with the best in the business, who support and encourage personal growth.
- An excellent package available.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience. APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates for over 40 years. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what other opportunities we have.