We are proud to be working exclusively with a globally renowned energy organization, headquartered in Doha, Qatar, who are at the forefront of the renewable energy sector. With a track record of growth and innovation, they continue to expand their global presence.
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking a Tax Manager to join their management team. The Tax Manager will play a pivotal role in the finance division, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you are responsible for all tax activities. Including: tax planning, tax compliance, investment tax, tax risk management and tax reporting.
- Manage all aspects of tax planning and compliance, ensuring adherence to local and international tax regulations.
- Develop and implement effective tax strategies to optimize the organization's tax position.
- Provide expert advice on tax implications for various business activities and transactions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to minimize tax risks and identify tax-saving opportunities and supporting the Business Development team.
- Liaising and coordinating with external parties and fostering relationships
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws and regulations and communicate their impact to the organization.
- Lead and mentor the tax team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns and reports. Developing and maintaining tax related KPI system.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration from a recognised university
- Preferred: Master's in International Tax or Business Administration from a recognised Management School
- Minimum of 8-10 years of international tax experience, including at least 5 years in a similar role. (within Big 4)
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations, both locally and internationally.
- 5 years experience in the energy or renewable energy sector is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and exposure to Qatar and other Gulf regions
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a globally recognized leader in the energy industry.
- Support for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience by pressing APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of submission.
Select Offshore has a longstanding reputation for excellence in the energy sector. For over 40 years, we have been trusted by our clients and candidates for our commitment to finding exceptional talent. Our global network spans permanent and contracting positions across the Oil, Gas, and Renewables sectors. If you are seeking opportunities beyond what is advertised, please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion about potential career prospects