HR Business Partner
Select Offshore are delighted to be partnering with this leading company who pride themselves on sustainability and affordable energy solutions globally.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and driven HR Business Partner.
Based in the Portugal you will providing all HRBP duties to support the department and continue the growth of the team - APPLY NOW.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing HR support and administration services to the offshore facility. You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the facility's HR processes and procedures and growth strategies.
You will be experienced in providing support to the HR Manager in the recruitment and selection of new employees within the Oil & Gas industry. You will be confident in conducting new employee orientations and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed and coordinating employee training and development programs as required. Well versed in assisting with performance management processes, including performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures, as well as handling employee grievances and providing support in resolving workplace conflicts. Knowledgeable in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant employment laws across the region, and to providing general administrative support as required. You will also require:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in HR administration within the oil and gas industry in Europe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – English is essential, other languages would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations
- Familiarity with HRIS and other HR-related software and systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Legal rights to work in Portugal.
- Working with a high performing team at an exciting time of growth with further opportunities for the future.
- Highly competitive salary, company pension and performance benefits
- Benefits package
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for the maritime industry and people, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.