An exciting opportunity to join an established Energy provider to help lead their Middle East operations.
Select Offshore are delighted to be partnering with a reputable global energy provider in the Middle East.
We are looking for a highly successful and proven HSEQ Manager.
Based in Abu Dhabi you will be comfortable travelling to different sites across the region. You will also be required to spend time on and off shore. If you are looking for an inclusive and team-working environment APPLY NOW.
You will be responsible for guiding and coaching all employees to adhere to health and safety, environment and quality matters as per industry requirements. Developing policies and rolling out of company standards as per current legal requirements.
You are a proven HSEQ Manager, who is used to managing multiple sites and international teams. As a confident safety practitioner you will be proven in auditing/inspections, risk assessments and driving high standards of excellence company wide. Implementing, facilitating and planning staff training. You will be a solution focused individual who is a confident communicator in influencing positive decisions and engaging staff at all levels. Also required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Health & Safety, Petro-Chemical or relevant Engineering
- At least 3-5+ years’ experience within the Oil & Gas or Renewables industry either onshore or off shore
- Previous HSE experience in the Middle East and knowledge of international standards (ISO, OHSAS, OSHA, NFPA etc).
- Advanced MS Office ability
- Stakeholder management and leadership ability
- Analytical and problem solving ability with experience in report writing
- Excellent English communication ability required. Arabic an advantage.
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- To be part of an organization that looks for individual skill and promotes initiative.
- Highly competitive salary, company pension ad performance benefits
- On-going training and up-skilling
- Return flights
- Benefits package – Including: medical insurance, relocation allowance if required.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have within our networks.
Head of Financial Advisory
Head of Tax