An outstanding opportunity to join an established and proven team and lead them across the strategic procurement operations.
Select Offshore are delighted to be partnering with a reputable global energy provider in the UK with operations across Europe. They have a mission to decarbonate and supply cleaner renewable energy, offering a full range of green products and services.
We are looking for a highly successful and proven Procurement Manager.
Based in the North of England you will be comfortable travelling to different sites across the country but also some travel within Europe. They pride themselves on their people being the basis for their achievements. If you are looking for a supportive and innovative working environment APPLY NOW.
You will be responsible for managing and driving a procurement team with the coordination and operational activities to achieve the corporate strategy. As a creative thinker you will be liaising with the international team.
You are a strategic thinker who has great negotiation skills when it comes to all things sourcing. You will understand the energy industry and be able to adapt to change fostering excellent relationships. With an eye for detail you will understand supplier selection, agreement negotiation and implementing contracts. As an exceptional communicator you will culturally respectful and have experience in conflict management. Also required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the energy sector
- At least 5 years working within a procurement environment
- SAP experience an advantage
- Stakeholder management and leadership ability
- Analytical and number driven to drive performance indicators
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent English communication ability required. Other languages an advantage.
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- To be part of an organization that looks for individual skill and promotes initiative.
- Highly competitive salary, company pension ad performance benefits
- International travel
- Flexible working
- Benefits package – Including: health/dental care, holidays and shopping vouchers etc.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.