This is an opportunity to join an exciting project within the renewable sector.
Select Offshore are pleased to be partnering with this young and forward thinking company.
We are looking for a highly successful and motivated Project Coordinator.
Based in Edinburgh, as the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the project management team in the planning and execution of a large joint venture offshore wind project. APPLY NOW.
You will be at the forefront of shaping our future for generations to come as you proactively support the project teams in coordinating and monitoring a large scale project.
You will be comfortable assisting the project management team in developing project plans, schedule and budgets. You will coordinate project activities to ensure the project timelines are met, whilst facilitating all communications and documentation between project based teams, stakeholders, contractors, suppliers and other parties. You will be versatile to supporting the team with negotiations, proposals, ensuring compliance is upheld to regulatory requirements and deliver travel management for the team. You will have an excellent eye for detail, be versatile to changing requirements and see things through to completion.
You will also require:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in industrial engineering, project management or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in project coordination or project management, preferably within the offshore wind energy sector
- Strong technical knowledge of offshore wind energy systems and technologies with a true passion of making a difference
- Hands-on with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to working with people at all levels and to produce documentation and reports
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with project management software and systems, MS Office.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in English; fluency in German is also preferred
- Ability to travel to various locations including London & Hamburg (Edinburgh based – open to London based also).
- Flexible working hours with broad personal development opportunities
- Ability to work with this young team and help shape our future
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits package
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for project coordination and the ability to work in an international and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.
Head of Financial Advisory
Head of Tax