Due to exciting new projects we are looking for skilled and proven Project Engineers and Senior Project Engineers within the field of cable installation projects. This is an opportunity to serve the renewable energy and subsea cable industry to new depths!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team in all aspects of the projects. With a Head Office in Belgium and with opportunities both on and offshore across Europe and beyond, this is an impressive opportunity to work on some really exciting projects globally. Immediate start available, or kick off 2024 with a bang. APPLY NOW
You will need to have experience in the engineering and execution of cable installation projects.
We are particularly keen to talk to those with experience in the installation of bundled/multiple cables and have legal rights to work across Europe.
- Project Planning & Coordination - Develop project plans and resources, coordinating project teams, monitoring progress and liasing with internal and external stakeholders keeping tot he project schedule.
- Operations - Collaborate with engineering teams to design cable systems based on project specifications. Ensuring compliance and technical reviews. Troubleshooting as required.
- Documentation & Compliance - Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date documentation, design specifications, drawings and progress/status reports.
- Budget & Resource Management - Monitor budget and process billings and project related accounting issues, working closely with procurement and management teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven experience across international subseas projects
- Project Engineer - 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager on cable installation projects.
- Senior Project Engineer - 4+ years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager on cable installation projects.
- Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Excellent communication in English; additional European languages are an advantage
Whats in it for me?
- An excellent package
- An opportunity for on shore, off shore or a mix of both!
- An opportunity to join a global organisation and make your mark on some monumental projects and vessels.
- A forward thinking and growth culture business with opportunities for the future.
Make a change today for tomorrows future.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience. APPLY NOW
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates for over 40 years. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across the Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what other opportunities we have.
ROV Sub Engineer