This is an opportunity to join an international marine contractor who pride themselves on their employees.
Select Offshore are pleased to be partnering with this leading global maritime company.
We are looking for a highly successful and proven Project Purchaser.
Based in the Dubai you will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and travelling to projects across the UAE region. APPLY NOW.
As the Project Purchaser, you will be responsible for the operational procurement and to be the main contact to take proposals and drive improvement across the department.
Collaborating with project teams you will understand their procurement requirements and timelines. You will be used to conducting market research to identify potential suppliers and sourcing technical goods and consumables for various projects. Experienced in issuing requests for quotations (RFQs) and purchase orders (POs) in accordance with established procurement processes and procedures. With a focus on long term growth, you will be managing supplier relationships, negotiating terms and conditions and monitoring supplier performance. Coordinating with logistics, supply chain and project teams to ensure timely delivery of goods and material, and chasing as required. Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements and participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
You will also require:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in procurement, preferably within technical and maritime environment and logistical/supply chain knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge of technical goods and consumables related to the oil and gas sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with procurement software and systems
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills to be results orientated
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
- Flexible working hours with broad personal development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary, company pension and performance benefits
- Benefits package - travel allowance, health insurance, flights etc.
If you are a driven, hands-on, enjoy working under pressure and want to join a structured and skilled team of over 5000 staff, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.