This is an opportunity to join a global team and lead them supervising their operations of ROV.
Select Offshore are delighted to be partnering with this global engineering provider. A leader in offshore maintenance services and with operations across the globe.
We are looking for a highly successful and proven Remotely Operated Vehicles Supervisor.
Based in Scotland (United Kingdom) you will be comfortable travelling to different sites across the region. If you are looking for a supportive and innovative working environment APPLY NOW.
You will be responsible for supervising all ROV and operations. Overseeing robotic equipment safely and understanding maintenance requirements This role is available due to continued growth.
You will have ROV Piloting experience and with a good understanding of all electronic, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems. Confident in design, building and integrating systems. You will naturally be a problem solver and with good trouble-shooting ability. Highly experienced in supervising and training operators of ROV, workover control systems, Tension and Reel systems. Understanding of maintenance and repair requirements. An excellent communicator, working with people at all levels. Also required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Technical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience with off shore operations experience.
- At least 5 years working within oil and gas industry.
- Expert in training operators and managing work scheduling of staff.
- Stakeholder management and leadership ability.
- Understanding of tooling and operation requirements for Remotely Operated Vehicles.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent English communication ability required for report writing.
- Working with a well-regarded, supportive and collaborative global team
- Highly competitive salary, company pension and performance benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible working
- Benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Select Offshore have proudly been trusted by our clients and candidates since 1984. We have a global network for both permanent and contracting positions across Oil, Gas & Renewables sectors. If you are looking for an opportunity that is not advertised please contact our permanent executive team for a confidential discussion to see what opportunities we have.
3.4 u Inspection Engineer