Join the team
Immerse yourself in a competitive work environment where risk equals reward, and every step you take is celebrated.
If you seek the thrill of the chase, and love the rush of a win - our rewarding commission scheme will drive you to new career heights.
Market Leading Benefit Scheme
Here at Select Offshore, we're committed to ensuring all of our employees have as many opportunities as possible to grow and develop career enhancing skills, with opportunities available both inside and outside of the workplace.Show More
Employees have the opportunity to attend multiple incentive trips each year, in the UK and abroad. Providing the team with something amazing to work towards, these trips are a great opportunity to get to know each other outside of the workplace too.Show More
Each month, Select Offshore holds a lunch for our top performers, including the company's support staff. This inclusive incentive encourages friendly competition and rewards the efforts of those working hard to go the extra mile.Show More
When you join the team at Select Offshore, you will be entitled to at least 23 days of annual leave per year, plus statutory bank holidays. This entitlement increases alongside promotion and service, up to a maximum of 35 days of annual leave per year.Show More
If you join the team at Select Offshore as a full time employee, your core working hours will be 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, with the flexi-time scheme we have in place, you can opt to start your working day an hour earlier, or an hour later.Show More
At Select Offshore, we believe a healthy body = a healthy mind. If you wish to use your lunch hour to visit the gym, you will have your break extended by an additional 30 minutes, with the time made up at either the start or end of the day.Show More
With many parents in the Select Offshore team, we understand the importance of quality time with your family. We wish to express our loyalty to employees taking maternity and paternity leave by contributing additionally during this time.Show More
We provide a pension through the well-established NEST pension scheme, with Select Offshore contributing a minimum of 3%. You will contribute 5% from a portion of your earnings, making a total of 8% paid into your requirement savings.Show More
After 5 years of service with Select Offshore, you will be entitled to achieve a month's long sabbatical. Not only will this sabbatical be fully paid for by the company, but you will also receive additional annual leave to use during the time.Show More
Here at Select Offshore, we hold appraisals throughout the year; an end-of-year review and quarterly check-in meetings. These appraisals review your performance against targets and include a consideration for promotion and salary increases.Show More
After starting with Select Offshore back in 2014 as an apprentice I never thought I’d be in the position I am today and that’s a testament to everyone at Select Offshore but especially my director Mike Tann.
All through the years I’ve been provided with the best support possible from all over the business, this could be the team when we’re all working on providing the best service to our clients, training courses, incentive trips / days out and the general culture around the office of “we’re all in this together”.
I’d also like to mention the various opportunities I’ve been exposed to that have massively impacted my life including operating charter flights during the COVID pandemic to assisting seafarers getting home to their families, going to my first ever F1 race in Monaco through an incentive trip.
Select Offshore is in no way your typical recruitment business and I’m looking forward to the next chapter and what we will be able to achieve in the coming future.
I joined Select Offshore in 2021 for work experience and was fortunate to be given the opportunity to stay on in the Operations department giving me excellent exposure to the whole business. After months of hard work, I was presented with an opportunity to become a Delivery Consultant in the Subsea and ROV Team.
Over the last year, I’ve had extensive training and support from our directors and the whole team at Select Offshore. It is a highly collaborative environment and has a real team ethos!
The office dynamic is nothing like I’ve experienced before. There are monthly rewards, days out, opportunities for trips such as skiing and yacht trips.
I cannot thank everyone at Select Offshore enough for giving me this chance and confidence to grow and succeed in the industry.